The thermal experience
Welcome to Noah Spa!
To make the most of the benefits of the eaunergic experience offered at the Noah Spa, we invite you to follow the following steps:
- Water energy pool (45 min. to 1 h)
- Hot spring (10 mins.)
- Cold water basin (2 to 5 sec.)
* Repeat steps 2 to 4
The Noah Spa thermal experience includes access to the eaunergic pool, the indoor and outdoor hot spas, the indoor cold pool, the dry sauna, the eucalyptus hammam, as well as the various relaxation areas.Discover all our facilities by continuing to read.
Water at 29 ° C (85 ° F): 10 stations with distinct benefits (duration approximately 45 min.)
Follow your own pace. Go from station to station and discover the benefits of massage jets on different areas of the body!
The details of the water spa course will be revealed to you shortly!
Total well-being (duration: 10 min.)
Immerse yourself in our eucalyptus steam room for spellbinding relaxation. Steam and eucalyptus soothe body and mind, reducing stress and anxiety. Heat opens pores, eliminating toxins and dead cells for healthy skin. Relieve osteoarthritis with penetrating heat that relaxes muscles and soothes aching joints.
Indoor dry sauna
Relax in our dry sauna and escape stress in the soothing dry heat. Banish tension and worries, and enjoy glowing skin thanks to toxin-removing perspiration. Relieve joint pain and arthritis, thanks to the analgesic effect of heat on muscles and joints. A regenerating interlude for physical and mental well-being.
Cold water basin 10°C (50°F): a striking effect (duration: 2 to 5 sec.) Grips the body, creates a vasoconstriction of blood vessels and skin pores in addition to stimulating the senses (the use after a heat source). Make the pleasure last (rest time of 20 min. suggested).
Zero Gravity Chairs
The various relaxation areas are equipped with zero-gravity chairs. Lie down comfortably to relax.
RELAXATION AREA WITH RIVER VIEW
Sit down for a moment and enjoy the view of the river for your moment of relaxation.
OUTDOOR HOT SPA
Our 39°C (102°F) spas provide deep body relaxation, dilatation of pores and blood vessels. They also have sections of different jets for the dorso-lumbar region and for the calves.
Watergenic Spa Access
|MONDAY TO THURSDAY *RESERVATION REQUIRED.|
|9AM TO 1 PM||$50|
|1:30 PM TO 5:30PM||$50|
|6PM TO 8:30PM||$35|
Whole day (2 or 3 time slots)
|FRIDAY TO SUNDAY *RESERVATION REQUIRED.|
|9AM TO 1 PM||$60|
|1:30 PM TO 5:30PM||$66|
|6PM TO 10PM (Fridays and Saturdays only)|
|Whole day (2 or 3 time slots)||$88|
MEMBERSHIPS (7 DAYS)*
|1-MONTH access watergenic spa||$250|
|3-MONTH access watergenic spa||$650|
|6-MONTH access watergenic spa||$950|
|1-YEAR access watergenic spa||$1450|
With the purchase of a membership, members will benefit from:
- 15% discount on massage therapy, body and beauty treatments
- 15% discount on the purchase of aesthetic products and at the boutique
- 15% discount on access to the baths for ONE companion
On regular prices, available at all times.
* Taxes are not included. Entrance to the watergenic spa included and gives access to: towel, locked locker, rest / snack area, watergenic spa spa, indoor / outdoor spa, hammam, sauna, cold pool. You can also buy your sandals ($15 + tx). Children 12 and older are permitted Sunday through Friday, and must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age for access to the baths on Saturdays: 18 years old.
- Put on swimwear.
- Attach your hair.
- Take a shower in the change room or next to the pool before starting the hydrotherapy session.
- After a massage, rinse off under the shower.
- Use sandals when moving around the site.
- Drinking water is essential for eliminating toxins and for staying hydrated.
- Leave time for digestion after a meal.
- Venous insufficiency, heavy legs, varicose veins.
- Phlebitis, cardiovascular diseases, epilepsy, depression, low blood pressure, kidney stones, certain inflammatory or muscular ailments, fever.
- Pregnant women.