Watergenic Spa Access
|MONDAY TO THURSDAY|
|9AM TO 1 PM||$50|
|1:30 PM TO 5:30PM||$50|
|6PM TO 8:30PM||$35|
Whole day (2 or 3 time slots)
|FRIDAY TO SUNDAY|
|9AM TO 1 PM||$60|
|1:30 PM TO 5:30PM||$60|
|6PM TO 10PM (Fridays and Saturdays only)|
|Whole day (2 or 3 time slots)||$80|
MEMBERSHIPS (7 DAYS)*
|1-MONTH access watergenic spa||$250|
|3-MONTH access watergenic spa||$650|
|6-MONTH access watergenic spa||$950|
|1-YEAR access watergenic spa||$1450|
With the purchase of a membership, members will benefit from:
- 15% discount on massage therapy, body and beauty treatments
- 15% discount on the purchase of aesthetic products and at the boutique
- 15% discount on access to the baths for ONE companion
On regular prices, available at all times.
* Taxes are not included. Entrance to the watergenic spa included and gives access to: towel, locked locker, rest / snack area, watergenic spa spa, indoor / outdoor spa, hammam, sauna, cold pool. You can also buy your sandals ($10). Children 12 and older are permitted Sunday through Friday, and must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age for access to the baths on Saturdays: 18 years old.
Salt water at 29 ° C (85 ° F): 10 stations with distinct benefits (duration approximately 45 min.)
Follow your own pace. Go from station to station and discover the benefits of massage jets on different areas of the body!
The details of the water spa course will be revealed to you shortly!
HOT & COLD
Total well-being (duration: 10 min.)
- Dry sauna
Hammam and dry sauna are two techniques that use water vapour to provide a feeling of wellbeing and relaxation, to help combat anxiety and stress, to promote the elimination of toxins and dead cells. Heat can help alleviate arthrosis.
- Spa 39 °C (102 °F)
Provides a deep relaxation for the body, dilates pores and blood vessels (with zones for the lower back and the calves).
Cold water bath 10°C (50°F): a dramatic effect (duration: 2 to 5 sec.) Invigorates the body, creates a vasoconstriction of blood vessels and the skin pores, as well as stimulating the senses (use after a heat source). Prolong the pleasure (20 min. rest period is suggested)
STEPS TO FOLLOW
- Watergenic pool (45 min. to 1 hr.)
- Heat source (10 min.)
- Cold water bath (2 to 5 sec.)
- Rest period
Repeat steps 2 to 4.
- Put on swimwear.
- Attach your hair.
- Take a shower in the change room or next to the pool before starting the hydrotherapy session.
- After a massage, rinse off under the shower.
- Use sandals when moving around the site.
- Drinking water is essential for eliminating toxins and for staying hydrated.
- Leave time for digestion after a meal.
- Venous insufficiency, heavy legs, varicose veins.
- Phlebitis, cardiovascular diseases, epilepsy, depression, low blood pressure, kidney stones, certain inflammatory or muscular ailments, fever.
- Pregnant women.