THE THERMAL EXPERIENCE
Welcome to Noah Spa!
To make the most of the benefits of the eaunergic experience offered at the Noah Spa, we invite you to follow the following steps:
- Water energy pool (45 min. to 1 h)
- Hot spring (10 mins.)
- Cold water basin (2 to 5 sec.)
* Repeat steps 2 to 4
The Noah Spa thermal experience includes access to the eaunergic pool, the indoor and outdoor hot spas, the indoor cold pool, the dry sauna, the eucalyptus hammam, as well as the various relaxation areas.
Discover all our facilities by continuing to read.
Salt water at 29°C (85°F): 8 stations with distinct benefits (Duration approximately 45 min.)
Follow your own rhythm. Go from station to station and discover the benefits of the massage jets on the different areas of the body:
- Individual massage bed
Relieves pressure on muscles and joints through the feeling of weightlessness.
- Counter-current walkway
Tones the muscles and activates the heart rate.
- Neck fountain
Releases the neck and trapezoids from the tensions due to stress.
- Water jet cubicle for feet, legs and back
Lightens the body and provides a massage to the feet, legs and back.
- Air jet cubicle for feet, legs and back
Lightens the body and provides a massage to the feet, legs and lower back.
- Jetted benches for the lumbar region and legs
Provides a deep massage of the back and calf muscles.
- Animated water and air massage cubicle
Releases the muscles of toxins accumulated by muscle fatigue.
- Cold pool with massaging waterfallHelps reduce muscle aches and aches, revives the skin and improves blood circulation.
Total well-being (duration: 10 min.)
The Hammam is a technique that uses water vapor to provide a feeling of well-being and relaxation, to help fight anxiety and stress, to promote the elimination of toxins and dead cells. Heat can relieve osteoarthritis.
Indoor dry sauna
The dry sauna is a technique that uses water vapor to provide a feeling of well-being and relaxation, to help fight anxiety and stress, to promote the elimination of toxins and dead cells. Heat can relieve osteoarthritis.
Cold water basin 10°C (50°F): a striking effect (duration: 2 to 5 sec.) Grips the body, creates a vasoconstriction of blood vessels and skin pores in addition to stimulating the senses (the use after a heat source). Make the pleasure last (rest time of 20 min. suggested).
Neurospa chairs directly stimulate the nervous system through a symphony of pleasant and soothing sensations synchronized with captivating music. The globally patented technology combines multi-vibration acoustic frequencies, along with music to eliminate stress and blockages in your body. You then experience a moment of total escape...
ZERO GRAVITY CHAIRS
The various relaxation areas are equipped with zero-gravity chairs. Lie down comfortably to relax.
OUTDOOR HOT SPA
Our 39°C (102°F) spas provide deep body relaxation, dilatation of pores and blood vessels. They also have sections of different jets for the dorso-lumbar region and for the calves.
WATERGENIC SPA ACCESS
|MONDAY TO THURSDAY *RESERVATION REQUIRED.|
|9AM TO 1PM||$50|
|1:30 PM TO 5:30PM||$50|
|6PM TO 8:30PM||$35|
|Whole day (2 or 3 time slots)||$74|
|FRIDAY TO SUNDAY *RESERVATION REQUIRED.|
|9AM TO 1 PM||$60|
|1:30 PM TO 5:30PM||$66|
|6PM TO 8:30PM (Fridays and Saturdays only)||$42|
|Whole day (2 or 3 time slots)||$88|
|MEMBERSHIPS (7 DAYS)*|
|1-MONTH access watergenic spa||$250|
|3-MONTH access watergenic spa||$650|
|6-MONTH access watergenic spa||$950|
|1-YEAR access watergenic spa||$1450|
With the purchase of a membership, members will benefit from:
- 15% discount on massage therapy, body and beauty treatments
- 15% discount on the purchase of aesthetic products and at the boutique
- 15% discount on access to the baths for ONE companion
On regular prices, available at all times.
* Entrance to the watergenic spa included and gives access to: towel, locked locker, rest / snack area, waterergic spa, indoor / outdoor spa, hammam, sauna, cold pool and outdoor heated swimming pool. You can also buy your sandals ($15). Children 12 and older are permitted Sunday through Friday, and must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age for access to the baths on Saturdays: 18 years old.
BEFORE YOU BATHE
- Put on a swimsuit
- Tie up your hair
- Take a shower in the locker room or near the pool before start the hydrotherapy session
- When you receive a massage treatment, rinse yourself in the shower
- Use sandals on the go
- Drinking water is essential for the elimination of toxins and to hydrate.
- Allow digestion time after a meal
- Venous insufficiency, heavy leg, varicose veins
- Phlebitis, cardiovascular disease, epilepsy, depression, low blood pressure, kidney stones, certain diseases inflammatory or muscular, fever
- Pregnant women